← Back to News List

Undergraduate Research Awards

Receive MONEY to aid in your research

Have you considered any extra costs it might take to complete your research? Perhaps your future capstone project includes some travel to interview people, or maybe you want to go to another state and use a particular library for your resources.

The Office of Undergraduate Education supports student efforts to complete research and they offer Undergraduate Research Awards (URA) to assist financially. You might be eligible! And you won't find out unless you apply.

Applications for a URA are due Friday, March 2. We encourage you to talk to your INDS advisor in hopes to make your URA application stand out. Several INDS students have received financial assistance from this award!

Find the application and other resources here:

Posted: February 20, 2012, 11:09 AM