- About UMBC – UMBC facts, achievements, governance, Visitors Guide, and other campus information.
- Academic Calendar – Important dates and deadlines in the academic year.
- Financial Aid – UMBC’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships Web site. Find fast facts, information about how to apply for financial aid, types of assistance offered, financial aid deadlines, and download forms.
- myUMBC – Connect to your UMBC e-mail account, register for classes, check your grades, request transcripts, and more.
- Student Handbook – GFR, GER, and GDR worksheets, description of UMBC’s academic system, living off- and on-campus, Student Activities, UMBC Policies, and more.
- Undergraduate Catalog – UMBC facts, admission, enrollment and registration policies, academic requirements and regulations, campus life, tuition and fees, course descriptions, and more.
- Academic Integrity – Information on UMBC’s Academic Integrity Policy.
- Honors College – The Honors College is a gathering of colleagues—students, faculty, and staff—who are engaged in a common learning experience. Many Honors courses involve a more in-depth treatment of materials covered in regular class sections; others resemble graduate seminars in their small size and intensity of scholarship and in the special character of the relationship created by working closely with faculty members and other students.
- Registrar’s Office – Information on registration, transcripts, and more.
- Scholarships – Information about scholarship opportunities at UMBC.
- Study Abroad – FAQs and information on the application process, as well as resources for students accepted and currently abroad.
- Undergraduate Admissions – Information for prospective freshmen, transfer, international, non-degree, and re-admit applicants. Special opportunities (early enrollment, concurrent enrollment, visual and performing arts majors), application deadlines, and the undergraduate admissions application.
- Undergraduate Research Resources – Information on Undergraduate Research Awards, Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day, and opportunities for undergraduate research.
- Bookstore – Purchase course materials, supplies, and Retriever merchandise.
- Division of Information Technology – Learn how to create an account, use e-mail, access FAQ and help links.
- Library – UMBC’S Albin O. Kuhn Library and Gallery. Library hours, reserve materials, online book request, course materials, online and print journals, and more.
- Research Centers and Institutes
- Schedule of Classes – UMBC class schedules; course times, locations, and instructors.
- Student Government Association –
UMBC’s Student Government Association promotes the recognition of students’ rights and responsibilities; individual and collective thought; student interests and needs; and school spirit and involvement. It empowers the student body to defend this mission.
Last updated February 1, 2017.