- About UMBC – UMBC facts, achievements, governance, Visitors Guide and other campus information.
- Academic Calendar – Important dates and deadlines in the academic year.
- Alumni Association – UMBC’s online alumni community.
- Family Connection Newsletter – Resources for UMBC parents and information on Parent Connection newsletter.
- Academic Integrity – Information on UMBC’s Academic Integrity Policy.
- Albin O. Kuhn Library & Gallery – Library hours, reserve materials, online book request, course materials, online and paper journals, gallery exhibition information.
- Graduate School – Information for prospective and current students.
- Registrar’s Office
Information on registration, transcripts, GER/GFR courses and more.
- Undergraduate Admissions – Information for prospective freshmen, transfer, international, non-degree, and re-admit applicants. Special opportunities (early enrollment, concurrent enrollment, visual and performing arts majors), application deadlines, and the undergraduate admissions application.
- Undergraduate Education (Office of) – Resources for academic affairs issues.
- Arts and Culture Calendar – Information on visual and performing arts events.
- Bookstore – Purchase course materials, supplies, and Retriever merchandise.
- Center for Art, Design, and Visual Culture – A non-profit organization dedicated to the study of contemporary art and visual culture, critical theory, art and cultural history, criticism, and the relationship between society and the arts. The Center sponsors a variety of cultural programs including exhibitions, publications, and outreach projects.
- Humanities Forum – The Humanities Forum offers events that illustrate the richness of contemporary work in philosophy, history, culture, language, literature, and the arts.
- Social Sciences Forum – The Social Sciences Forum presents topics and perspectives of vital interest to the social sciences community and beyond.
- Undergraduate Research Resources – Information on Undergraduate Research Awards, Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day, and opportunities for undergraduate research.
Last updated January 16, 2016.