UPDATE: The next Dean of the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences candidate forum will be held Friday, April 5, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. in the Library, 7th Floor.
The candidate’s curriculum vitae is available here. (UMBC login required.)
To view the full schedule for the visit day, click here. (UMBC login required.)
With valuable community input in mind, and after a round of off-site interviews, the search committee has narrowed the candidates for Dean of the College of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences to six finalists. Each of those finalists will visit the campus within the next few weeks. As a part of each visit, the search committee will host a candidate forum open to all members of our community. The forums will be held on the dates and times below.
- Monday, March 11, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Performing Arts & Humanities Building, Proscenium Theatre
- Wednesday, March 13, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Proscenium Theatre
- Friday, March 15, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Proscenium Theatre
- Monday, April 1, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Proscenium Theatre
- Wednesday, April 3, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Proscenium Theatre
- Friday, April, 5, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Library, 7th Floor
The search committee will provide opportunities for input after each forum. We hope that you will meet with each of the candidates, ask questions, and share your feedback, which the search committee will use in making its final recommendation for the position.
Each candidate’s curriculum vitae will be made available on this website in advance of each visit. Any additional details about the forums also will be posted on this website as they become available.
We greatly value your input and appreciate your support in making this important appointment for UMBC.